Join us for Atlanta Virtual Miles for Melanoma!
The Melanoma Research Foundation would like to welcome you to the 2021 Miles for Melanoma Atlanta Virtual 5K! This annual signature event will virtually bring together local melanoma current patients, survivors, care partners, supporters and healthcare heroes to fundraise and help continue the fight against melanoma.
A virtual event will still raise essential funds to support melanoma research, engage the Atlanta community and build awareness while ensuring all Miles for Melanoma Atlanta supporters stay safe! This virtual week-long event will offer various fitness and team fundraising challenges that will lead up to the Virtual Celebration Ceremony on June 26th. Check out the event week program HERE.
How to get started? Follow the steps below:
1. Register for our VIRTUAL Miles for Melanoma Atlanta 5K! Sign up today and invite friends, family and colleagues to join your team. Virtual participation is only $10!
2. Fundraise. Tell people why you are supporting the MRF and Atlanta community, then ask for their support. Make it personal to make it powerful.
3. Walk or Run with your ‘I Walk For’ wherever you are! You can download your banner here and send us your photos of you and your family from your local park or neighborhood, an iconic site in your area, your yard or even your living room!
4. Tune in to our Miles for Melanoma Atlanta Virtual Celebration Ceremony on Saturday, June 26th at 10am ET!
5. Download our App. Make sure to use our NEW real-time app, available in app stores May 1st, to track your time track your time, view the leaderboard and much more all in one place.
Don't forget to submit your activity so we can track all of our miles throughout the week-long virtual event!
Submit your completed activity information HERE!
Click HERE to see all of the collective miles walked so far!