Join us for the NEW Virtual Texas Miles for Melanoma!
The Melanoma Research Foundation would like to welcome you to the NEW 2021 Virtual Texas Miles for Melanoma event! The MRF is thrilled to introduce the month-long Miles for Melanoma program to those throughout the great state of Texas! We are challenging the cities of Houston, Austin and Dallas to get competitive and challenge you to raise the most funds for the opportunity have an on-the-ground Miles for Melanoma event in your city in 2022! Register at the closest city to you and help your city earn the first Miles for Melanoma event in the state of Texas, on-the-ground in 2022!
This month-long virtual event, dedicated to the Texas community, will bring together current melanoma patients, survivors, care partners, supporters and healthcare heroes fundraise and help continue the fight against melanoma. A virtual event will still raise essential funds to support melanoma research, engage the melanoma community and build awareness while ensuring all Miles for Melanoma supporters stay safe! This virtual month-long program will offer various fitness and team fundraising challenges each week throughout the month leading up to the Virtual 5k and Celebration Ceremony on July 31st.
As a special thanks to all of our new Texas participants, we are offering a FREE registration to those who register this first month of the site being open! Be sure to use the code TXMILES when registering to take advantage of our new community sale! This code is valid until May 1st at midnight CST/11pmMST.
How to get started? Follow the steps below:
1. Register for our VIRTUAL Miles for Melanoma Texas 5K! Sign up today and invite friends, family and colleagues to join your team. Virtual participation is FREE until May 1st with code TXMILES!
2. Fundraise. Tell people why you are supporting the MRF and Texas community, then ask for their support. Make it personal to make it powerful.
3. Walk or Run with your ‘I Walk For’ wherever you are! You can download your banner here and send us your photos of you and your family from your local park or neighborhood, an iconic site in your area, your yard or even your living room!
4. Tune in to our Miles for Melanoma Texas Virtual Celebration Ceremony on Saturday, July 31st at 10amCST/9amMST!
5. Download our App. Make sure to use our NEW real-time app, available in app stores May 1st, to track your time track your time, view the leaderboard and much more all in one place.
Don't forget to submit your activity so we can track all of our miles throughout the month-long virtual event!
Submit your completed activity information HERE!
Click HERE to see all of the collective miles walked so far!