Our national network of volunteers helps to educate, build awareness and raise money for melanoma research, education and advocacy. As an MRF volunteer, you can make a difference in your local community.
How Can I Help?
Volunteers will help with:
- General event day operations, including set-up and break-down
- Event day check-in, registration and t-shirt distribution
- Refresh and refuel tables, ensuring our participants stay energized and hydrated
- Course Monitors, ensuring no one gets lost on the course and providing encouragement
- Water stop, handing out water on the course to keep participants hydrated and motivated
Questions? Please contact: email@example.com
Click the button below to register to volunteer!