Join us for Memphis Virtual Miles for Melanoma!
The Melanoma Research Foundation would like to welcome you to the 2021 Virtual Memphis Miles for Melanoma event! This week-long virtual event will bring together current melanoma patients, survivors, care partners, supporters and healthcare heroes from the local community to fundraise and help continue the fight against melanoma.
A virtual event will still raise essential funds to support melanoma research, engage the melanoma community and build awareness while ensuring all Miles for Melanoma supporters stay safe! This virtual week-long event will offer various fitness and team fundraising challenges throughout the week leading up to the Virtual 5k and Celebration Ceremony on May 22nd. Click HERE to join the celebration ceremony.
How to get started? Follow the steps below:
1. Register for our VIRTUAL Memphis Miles for Melanoma 5K! Sign up today and invite friends, family and colleagues to join your team. Virtual participation is only $10!
2. Fundraise. Tell people why you are supporting the MRF and melanoma community, then ask for their support. Make it personal to make it powerful.
3. Walk or Run with your ‘I Walk For’ banner wherever you are! You can download your banner here and send us your photos of you and your family from your local park or neighborhood, an iconic site in your area, your yard or even your living room!
4. Tune in to our Memphis Miles for Melanoma Virtual Celebration Ceremony on Saturday, May 22nd at 10am CT! Click HERE to join.
5. Download our App. Make sure to use our NEW real-time app, available in app stores May 1st, to track your time track your time, view the leaderboard and much more all in one place.
Don't forget to submit your activity so we can track all of our miles throughout the month-long virtual event!
Submit your completed activity information HERE!
Click HERE to see all of the collective miles walked so far!